From We to Three: Transforming from “Expecting” to “Family” with more Joy/less Stress!
We are partnering with Hartford Hospital to help growing families in this morning workshop!
On April 20th Expectant AND New Parents will learn how to:
- Practice Key Communication Skills
- Nurture Solid Relationship Skills
- Manage Fatigue & Sleep deprivation
- Identify & Obtain Important Support
REGISTER TODAY! Register online for the class at Hartford Hosptital and click on “F” for “From We to Three” or call 860.545.1888. Register soon, because this class is limited to the first 12 couples who register.
Dr. Sharon Thomason of The MomSource, LLC and her husband, Dr. Andrew Magin, of Psychological Health Associates, will help you as you move from a couple to a family. Learn to nourish your relationship as you move into the new roles of Mom and Dad.
The From We to Three Mini-Retreat! Solidify the Foundation of your growing Family: Your relationship!
- All of the above skills PLUS!!!
- Identify important resources to cope with challenges of a newborn
- Learn Comfort Measures for Labor & Delivery with birth doula and massage therapist, Sarah Thayer
- Mini-photo session with Maternity/newborn photographer, Christina Houser & Free digital image ($175 value)
Registration for our summer mini-retreat will be open soon. Please call (860) 331-1750 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any question regarding this event.
Interested in future dates for this event? Please fill out the form below.