The MomSource primarily provides consultations with families either before the birth and thereafter. We help families ease the transition into new roles with both practical and emotional support, helping you and your family enjoy more and stress less. We can help in several ways:
- Develop a “custom fit” support plan for bed rest and after babies come home.
- Consultations provided for your convenience within your home.*
- “From We to Three” couple’s workshops
- Pampering “babymoon” weekends for expectant parents
- Email and phone support.
- Specialized support for unique needs of multiple births.
- Extra nurturing and support referrals when babies have medical needs.
- Assess who, what, when and how of support in your circle of family and friends.
- Provide referrals, such as doulas, lactation consultants, nutritionists, classes, support groups, and personal trainers.
- Help solve problems (sleep, feeding, rest, etc.) after babies come home.
- Free screening for postpartum adjustment difficulties and appropriate referrals.
- Coaching to help manage problems with those supporting you.
Call or email to speak with Dr. Thomason and get started with your support plan as soon as possible. Dr. Thomason charges an hourly rate and will discuss finances during the free initial phone consultation regarding your needs. Since family’s circumstances and need for services vary, the total fee will also will be determined by the amount of time and services required. Dr. Thomason accepts cash, personal checks, or credit cards. Gift cards may also be purchased.
*In-home service is provided within the state of CT.